Friday, September 26, 2008

Paddy Boy is Thinking School is Cool!

This year Patrick is loving school!! Here he is on one of his first days, and he was more than willing to go!! What a difference, last year the poor guy was on the brink of expulsion from nursery school! Kind of funny but true, hehe. Patrick had such a hard time adjusting with his parents being away for two weeks, starting school, having a new sister come home and then me ending up sick in early Oct and being in the hospital for a few days!! The director had called me several times not sure if preschool was going to work out for Patrick! Yikes, he was trying to escape daily and most days had to sit with the director in her office! Well I am happy to report a year later he is loving school, and actually last week he cried and didn't want to come home with me!! I am so proud of him, keep up the good work Patrick, I love you!!!xoxox

1 comment:

pinky said...

So glad to hear he is doing well.

Chris NEuger