Thursday, November 6, 2008

Perfect Visit for the Special Girl

Last week Maggie had her second annual cardiology appointment with Dr.Fulton from Children's Hospital Boston. Once again she had a great check up, all her tests were normal and her little heart is perfect! What a relief, thank you God!! Dr. Fulton was kind enough to pose for a picture with the kids, he is an amazing man, I think the world of him! When we received Maggie Peng's referral, I emailed him all her reports and he replied back to me within twenty four hours! He took time out his busy day, to help me, without even knowing me! Best of all his reply stated, Maggie Peng had received great care in China and he thought they did a great job repairing her VSD. Thank you Dr. Fulton, you will always hold a special place in my heart!!!!

1 comment:

Gail said...

So very happy to hear this!
I can't believe how she is growing!
She is losing her baby face and now has a little girl face!
Very pretty.

Miss you guys. Think of you all the time.
I will call you.