Saturday, January 10, 2009

Computer Gone Bad

So here it is, my computer has died! I now can currently only use my husbands work computer and unfortunately can't post any pictures until we have a new computer.
I thought I would re-cap our busy December month, we had lots of great happenings going on!
Maggie Peng turned three December 16th, this was her second birthday we celebrated together. She is amazing, she is doing incredible. At three years old, she is speaking in sentences, completely potty trained, happy, eats just about anything you give her, she is smart and shows a real interest in learning. I signed Maggie-Peng up for pre-school next fall two mornings a week, I thought it would be good for her to play with other children, we will see how it goes. She is a blessing and I still look at her in disbelief that she is mine. How lucky we have been blessed to have her as part of our family.

Joseph turned 10 December 19th! Yes, that's right ten. I still am having trouble getting over that one, double digits. I still remember vividly awaiting his arrival ten years ago. He was four days late, I was induced because of my blood pressure and gestational diabetes. After pushing for 4 hours, he finally made his arrival at 4:16 am, and he was huge, weighing in at 10lbs 2 ounces. My beautiful boy has grown so much, I truly don't know where the time has gone. Joseph is an amazing kid, he does great in school, loves sports and currently is wrestling, and overall is a great kid. I am so blessed to have him, I am so proud of everything he has become. I am one lucky Mama, don't you think?
We have a fun filled January already on the way, we leave for Disney in 10 days!!! Hopefully I will have a new computer soon, I am going to need to post all the pictures of our big trip!

Happy & Healthy New Year to All!

1 comment:

Gail said...

Happy Birthday Maggie and Joseph!
Have a great time in Disney!
You will have to let me know all about it.
Post pictures when you can.

I guess we will miss you at CNY.
Safe trip.
Love Gail