Monday, December 29, 2008

Alright here we go, my friend Gail has tagged me! Gail is a Mom to two beautiful girls, and her blog is My Answered Prayers. Now here is the hard part, coming up with 7 random weird facts about myself! I am really not that interesting, come to think of it!

1. I had several signs about my daughter before I knew who she was, like a dream, specific date, quite a few things did happen and they all turned out to be signs!

2. I am terrified to fly, and still can't believe I managed to fly 18 hours to China.

3. I want to write a book.

4. I have experienced a miracle!

5. I can't touch cotton balls, they make me want to throw up! Can't explain that one, but it's true.

6. I desperately want Maggie to have a sister.

7. I think I'll get a new tattoo, when I lose 40lbs! Hoping 2009 is the year, I'll keep you posted!

I need to get better at adding links for other people's blogs, so if you stop bye and read your tagged! Leave a comment and we'll check it out!!
Photo's to come of my two birthday kiddo's and of course Christmas pics, that my goal in the next few days!

No comments: