Sunday, August 5, 2007

Maggie's Care Package


We sent a care package to Maggie, with some things we thought she might like! Harrison and Patrick helped pick out some toys for their baby sister, we had a lot if fun shopping. The care package included a blanket, doll, a black dog blanket, a photo album with all of our pictures in it, a disposable camera, two books and a lady bug stuffed animal. We hope the orphanage will take pictures of her, while we wait and we can have it developed when we come home. I am sure she has already received it, and I hope she is enjoying her new toys! The wait continues, hopefully we will have some idea of when we will be traveling in the next few days, I don't think it can be soon enough!!!

1 comment:

Gail said...

A real nice care package.
You can have the pictures from the disposable camera developed right at one of the hotels in China.
I couldn't wait to see the pics until I got home.
Waiting to hear about travel!!