Thursday, August 30, 2007

Two Weeks From Today!!!!!

We are leaving two weeks from today, I can't believe it!! We started this process on July 10th, 2005, and after months of paperwork we were logged in(in China) on Jan 5th, 2006. We waited month to month only to find out the wait would become longer, and then on June 5th, 2007 the call came!! It has hard to find the words to describe this journey, it really is amazing and the best way I can describe it, is that it is a journey of the soul. I have thought about my daughter everyday since we filled out our application back in July 2005. I loved her long before I ever knew who she was, or even saw her face. I have prayed for her to come to us, and my prayers have been answered! We are so lucky, we are so blessed. I wanted to share some of comments that we were told about Maggie, and here they are....
She has 10 teeth
She crawls on hands and knees
She stands alone steadily
Walks short distances holding onto someones hand
Has a ready smile
She is energetic, talktative, impatient sometimes and cooperative when putting on clothes ( I hope she likes pink, haha)
Her favorite activity is to play outside
I can't wait to meet her, it won't be long, my precious girl Mommy and Daddy are coming!!

3 comments:

Gail said...

Yippee!!
I tried to call you yesterday, got home too late today.
Hope to see you soon!!
I will check the schedule to see if we are not working together soon I will call you again!!
I have goosebumps and tears!!

Gail said...

I just looked at my post.
I am so excited I can't even talk and type correctly!!

ketchupgirl said...

OMG!!!!woooo hoooooo!!!
I am so very happy for you!
The post brought tears to my eyes.
Maggie is the luckiest girl to have a Mommy & Daddy & 3 Big Brothers! Wishing you lots of Love...Darlene xxx