Friday, August 24, 2007

We Have Our Date!

We were notified on Monday, that our travel approval is here!! Today we also got the great news that the American Consulate has confirmed our visa appointments for Sept 24, 2007!! This all means that we are leaving for China on Sept 13th and return Sept 26th! Oh my goodness, this is really happening!! We are so excited! I will be running around trying to get everything in order, for our big trip. I think the boys are getting excited, they have alot going on also. Harrison turned 5 on August 6th, Joseph has started football and we're getting ready for school next week! Joseph is going into third grade, Harrison starts kindergarden and my little Paddy boy will be going to preschool two mornings a week! I am having problems with my computer, so I hope to be able to post some new pictures soon on my guys! I am also going to start to post some info about our little Maggie and her personality(her orphanage described some things about her in her referral package that i will share) Less than three weeks we will be leaving for China, the countdown begins!!!

No comments: